Backlinks are still one of the most important ranking factors in search engines like Google, Bing or Yahoo. While there are many strategies out there for link building, not all of them are accessible to every website owner. Organic inclusions in news platforms is difficult at times for companies and websites without the proper marketing budget or innovative product approaches. This is where WhiteLink.Media comes in, by leveling the playing field for companies trying to compete with bigger businesses by offering direct access to news platforms, blogs and websites from a multitude of countries & languages and covering a massive range of topics from fashions, food to sports and tech.
With our Guest Posting service, you get access to over 8000 websites around the world where you can get your services / products reviewed or promoted, getting a quality backlink in the process, the best way to signal search engines about your website. All websites available in our platform are vetoed for quality, and you as a user, can filter them by various domain metrics and organic traffic.
Guest Posting for link building is done with ease within WhiteLink.Media platform, all you have to do is select the website where you want to get an article, the URL and anchor text for the backlink, then sit and relax while our team writes an article for you and publishes on respective website.
What is Link Building and How it Works
Link building refers to the process of acquiring links from other websites. The link building process will improve a website’s visibility in search engines by increasing its rankings for relevant keyword searches. Content marketing and guest posting, building useful tools and public relations are all common link building strategies.
WhiteLink.Media is here to help you in your link building strategy by offering guest posting to quality websites in all niches and GEOs which will also include a backlink of your own.
Why Link Building is Important in SEO
Link building is still relevant to SEO. While there are over 200 ranking factors used by Google search engine, backlinks are one of the oldest and most important ones. Backlinks from other websites to yours are considered a vote of confidence by Google and it may use these signals to improve your rankings in search results for targeted keywords. These backlinks are another way of telling Google that your linked content is worth reading and hence linking from other web pages.
If you have a new or existing website, simply writing a lot of content and submitting it to search engines will not be enough to get the rankings and organic traffic you would expect. You will need backlinks from other websites that find your content useful and worth linking. Bus as the online is becoming more of a business, even getting backlinks will incur a cost one way or another. That is why guest posting is the most accessible option in getting quality links, and WhiteLink.Media can be your one-place source of backlinks from multiple categories and languages.
How to Do SEO Link Building / Guest Posting
Set Your Goals
is an online marketing technique. As with all marketing strategies, it’s important to set goals. You may know best what kind of traffic you want to attract, so part of setting up your goals is to understand the users you want to target. You may also use Google Search Console for keyword ideas by simply checking the Performance report which will list keywords you are ranking for, position in search engines and opportunities for improvement. Your goals should be to improve your website rankings in search results and therefore increase the amount of organic traffic you get. From here you can start your link building strategy, which we recommend being accompanied by also improving your on-page factors (content, meta titles and descriptions).
Your goals should be set realistically and you should not expect immediate 1st place rankings. Link building for SEO is a strategy which requires time, but with results which are well worth it.
How Long Will It Take for Link-Building to Improve a Website’s Rankings?
It can take some time for link building results to be positive. The time it takes to build links can vary widely and depend on many factors:
- Your industry’s competitiveness as a whole (the more websites in your industry, the tougher to get to first positions in search results)
- How competitive are your target keywords (the more web pages target the same keywords as you, the more difficult will be to overcome them and rake steal their positions in search results)
- Your competitors’ activity, ex: If they are actively building links, you should too (if your competitors have an active content and link building strategy, so should you to reach them from behind)
- What kind of links are you building (quality of backlinks comes from a wider range of factors like quality of the domain linking to you, link placement – eg content links from guest posts can pass on more value, content relevance – if the content where the backlink is placed is relevant to the website linking, it will be further more valuable)
- Your domain’s history and strength (the older a domain is and backlink profile improves in time, the more authority it gains in search engine results)
These factors could mean that ranking increases can take several weeks to months. All parties need to be aware of the fact that it is not possible to see immediate improvement.
What Types of Links Do You Need?
You will need to consider the types of links that you want to obtain when you are creating the strategy for your link-building campaign. There are many types of links to be aware of:
- Links to your homepage
- Hyperlinks to “deep” pages (such pages as category or product pages)
- Links containing your brand/company name
- Links that contain the keywords you are targeting
There are also combinations of all the above. For example, a branded hyperlink to a deep web page. To determine the type of links you require, you will need to do a thorough link analysis of your website and compare your ranking for specific keywords with your competitors.
Backlink Factors Which Improve Rankings
- Content & website relevancy (the more relevant the website linking to you is to your content, the better the value for your SEO strategy; eg – a backlink to a sports fan page from a sports news section is better compared to a backlink from a food article)
- Authority of the website (websites build authority over time in different categories and this authority translates in better rankings; a backlink from an authority website which ranks higher in search engines is better compared to a backlink from a website which was recently established)
- Anchor text (the anchor text is the text which follows the backlink – these can be the keywords your are trying to rank for; the anchor text simply tells search engines what your content is about and relevant for)
- Follow vs nofollow link (for a backlink to provide full SEO value, it should be set a follow or with no “rel” attribute at all; a nofollow backlink does not pass on link juice but at a certain level it can still create some SEO value if it comes from important websites)